Vital Oxide is a Health Canada approved hospital grade disinfectant solution. It is 100% biodegradable, non-corrosive, non-irritating to skin, and has a Safety Data Sheet rating of 0-0-0, the safest possible rating.
The disinfectant is Health Canada approved against bacteria and viruses including SARS-CoV2 (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19), H1N1, MRSA, Norovirus, HIV, Legionella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Hepatitis A, B, & C, Ebola, and many others. Check out the full kill list.
Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer, a disinfectant, mold & mildew killer and an odor eliminator.